Project Manager Cloud Services - 1439400
- $125,000 to $155,000 Yearly
Computer Technologies Consultants (CTC) is seeking Project Manager-Cloud Services to support our clients team in Washington, DC.
With offices in Washington DC and San Diego, CA, CTC is a leading technology company providing lifecycle IT, data analytics, cloud managed hosting services, agile software development, DevOps, Test Automation, Cyber Security, and infrastructure solutions. Additionally, we provide Professional Talent Acquisition Services as we proudly support the unique needs of U.S. Defense, Intelligence, and Federal Civilian agencies as well as Fortune 1000 companies.
Got the Government Contractor Blues? Looking for a company that cares and goes beyond just filling another contract billet? Well look no further! Experience this family-oriented company who takes pride in you and will help you grow where your passions lie. Holding many Defense & Federal government contracts around the globe, with our client you have the opportunity to take on new and evolving challenges, aim beyond what you think you are capable of and work in collaborative, dynamic, and high-tempo environments.Our clients employees are their most valued asset and they invest in their people because they are in it for the long term. They are committed to your success and well-being and offer competitive benefits packages, salaries, bonus/award programs, and a high potential for professional growth and job opportunities world-wide.
Why Should You Be Interested?
- Direct hire full-time position
- Competitive base salary and comprehensive benefits
- Mid-size company with room for growth
Position Title:Project Manager, Cloud Services
Position Location:Washington, DC. This position is currently remote.
- Serve as the program manager typically responsible for organizing, directing, and managing all aspects of contract operational support functions involving multiple complex and inter-related project tasks that often require managing teams of contractor personnel at multiple locations.
- Manage and maintain contractor interface with the senior levels of the customers organization.
- Manage the customer engagement and relationship management aspects of cloud services, driving processes to understand current and emerging customer requirements, pain points, and concerns.
- Consult with customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverables, ensuring conformance with program and project task schedules and costs and contractual obligations.
- Establish and maintain technical and financial reports to show progress of projects to management and customers, organize and assign responsibilities to subordinates, oversee the successful completion of all assigned tasks, and assume the initiative and provide support to marketing personnel in identifying and acquiring potential business.
- Support the government financial management of cloud services, including defining how cloud costs are funded (e.g. chargeback, centrally funded, showback), what architecture principles around cost optimization should be implemented, and the ability to forecast cloud costs
Required Years of Experience (min):
- 10 years of experience
- 5+ years working with Federal teams in an Agile delivery environment where a scaling framework was applied
- Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in a related field (with a preference for Masters degree in Business Administration (MBA) or Information Technology)
- ITIL Certified, or equivalent
- PMP Certified (current), or equivalent
- Agile certification highly desired
- Demonstrate progressive IT experience in Cloud Services and Data Center support.
- At least one project shall have occurred within the past three (3) with a total contract value greater than $10M and global delivery in a highly complex environment.
- Oversight or management of at least one project shall have been conducted in accordance with a CMM certified, Agile, and ITIL approach.
- Experience and documented success supervising large IT services contracts, including people of various job categories and skills.
- Expertise in the management and control of costs and resources and demonstrated capability in managing projects of this type and complexity.
- Experience providing system modernization and innovation that resulted in increased operational efficiency or cost savings.
- Top Secret Security Clearance
ConstructionView All CTC Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.