Program Manager - 1236155
- Posted: over a month ago
Computer Technologies Consultants (CTC) is seeking an IDIQ Program Manager to support our clients team in Rockville, MD.
With offices in Washington DC and San Diego, CA, CTC is a leading technology company providing lifecycle IT, data analytics, cloud managed hosting services, agile software development, DevOps, Test Automation, Cyber Security, and infrastructure solutions. Additionally, we provide Professional Talent Acquisition Services as we proudly support the unique needs of U.S. Defense, Intelligence, and Federal Civilian agencies as well as Fortune 1000 companies.
Got the Government Contractor Blues? Looking for a company that cares and goes beyond just filling another contract billet? Well look no further! Experience this family-oriented company who takes pride in you and will help you grow where your passions lie. Holding many Defense & Federal government contracts around the globe, with our client you have the opportunity to take on new and evolving challenges, aim beyond what you think you are capable of and work in collaborative, dynamic, and high-tempo environments. Our clients employees are their most valued asset and they invest in their people because they are in it for the long term. They are committed to your success and well-being and offer competitive benefits packages, salaries, bonus/award programs, and a high potential for professional growth and job opportunities world-wide.
Why Should You Be Interested?
- Hybrid work schedule
- Direct hire full-time position
- Competitive base salary and comprehensive benefits
- Mid-size company with room for growth
Position Title: IDIQ Program Manager
Position Location: This position is currently hybrid. Candidates will work from home and be onsite in Rockville, MD and State Department
- Responsible for all issue resolution, program management, and other contract support including providing comprehensive account support for the Evolve contract.
- Serve as the Governments single point-of-contact (POC)
- Overall coordination and management of the awarded IDIQ contract
- Central point of contact with the Government for all program-wide technical issues
- Represent the Contractor at all post-award status meetings
- Responsible for overall contract performance and shall not serve in any other capacity under this contract
- Responsible for all requirements under awarded TOs
- Management and control of costs and resources
- Provide overall leadership and guidance for all contractor personnel assigned to the IDIQ and active TOs
Required Years of Experience (min):
- Have at least 10 years of relevant experience
- Bachelors degree from an accredited university. Preferred: Major in IT field
- Preferred: Masters degree in Business Administration (MBA) or IT).
- ITIL v3 or later certification [Preferred ITIL v4]
- Active Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Demonstrate progressive IT experience in the Cloud & Data Center Support
- Demonstrate progressive IT experience in the Application Development Support
- Demonstrate progressive IT experience in the Customer & End User Support
- Performance on at least one project within the past three (3) years with a total contract value greater than $10M and global delivery in a highly complex environment.
- Oversight or management of at least one project conducted in accordance with a Capability Maturity Model Integration Institute (CMMI) certified, Agile, and/or ITIL approach.
- Demonstrate proven experience and documented success supervising large IT services contracts, including people of various job categories and skills.
- Demonstrate expertise in the management and control of costs and resources and demonstrated capability in managing projects of this type and complexity.
- Demonstrated experience providing system modernization and innovation that resulted in increased operational efficiency or cost savings.
- Secret Clearance.
BusinessView all jobs at CTC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?