Program Manager - 1109275
- Posted: over a month ago
Computer Technologies Consultants (CTC) is seeking a Program Manager to support our clients team in the Washington, DC area. The position is remote with an occasional meeting in DC.
With offices in Washington DC and San Diego, CA, CTC is a leading technology company providing lifecycle IT, data analytics, cloud managed hosting services, agile software development, DevOps, Test Automation, Cyber Security, and infrastructure solutions. Additionally, we provide Professional Talent Acquisition Services as we proudly support the unique needs of U.S. Defense, Intelligence, and Federal Civilian agencies as well as Fortune 1000 companies.
Why Should You Be Interested?
- Remote role/position
- Direct hire full-time position
- Competitive base salary and comprehensive benefits
- Mid-size company with room for growth
Position Title: Digital Learning Program Manager
Position Location: This position is currently remote with occasional meetings in Washington, DC.
- Responsible for the efficient delivery of all digital learning outputs in accordance with contract requirements.
- Oversight and performance management of all contract staff, as well as all deliverables and associated reporting.
- Participates in corporate or customer activity meetings that are determined to be mandatory. These may include weekly meetings, Internal Program Review (IPR) meetings, ad-hoc meetings, business development meetings, manager training sessions and other meetings designated as required.
- Be prepared to receive additional training for products and services that relate directly to the position.
- Demonstrated expert understanding of the digital learning business.
- Demonstrated ability to perform complex program oversight.
- Demonstrated experience with project planning, monitoring, and financial activities related to program management.
- Demonstrated creativity and flexibility in when creating estimates, scope, and requirements, as well as throughout the project lifecycle.
- Demonstrated experience with government contract management and reporting contract requirements to a contracting officers technical representative for the US government.
- Demonstrated understanding of cutting-edge analytics to provide program analysis and accountability to management.
Education/Required Years of Experience (min):
- BS/BA degree in Business or Digital Learning/eLearning-related field.
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) OR PMI Agile Certified Practitioner Certification (PMI-ACP).
- Five years of program management experience on federal government service contracts of similar size, value, and complexity.
- Ten years of experience in eLearning project, program, or contract management.
- Secret Clearance.
BusinessView all jobs at CTC