Interested candidates, please email your resume directly to HR.email@example.com for review. Salary is negotiable based on experience.
Our company is growing rapidly and we are looking for an experienced Plumbing technician to efficiently undertake a variety of plumbing tasks ranging from fixing leakages to installing pipes and plumbing systems. A successful plumber must have a thorough knowledge of hydraulic systems. They are patient individuals with a practical mind and manual dexterity, able to work efficiently with great attention to detail. The goal is to install and maintain well-functioning systems that transport water, waste, gases or hot liquids.
Plumbing techs install and repair appliances and water supply/disposal systems in homes and commercial facilities. Work activities commonly seen on a Plumber resume include diagnosing problems, cleaning pipes, making fixtures, performing repairs, and answering to customer inquiries. Based on our collection of resume samples, Plumbers should demonstrate stamina, physical strength, the ability to work in unusual positions, customer service orientation, and problem solving abilities.
- Read blueprints and drawings to understand or plan the layout of plumbing, waste disposal and water supply systems
- Cut, assemble and install pipes and tubes with attention to existing infrastructure (e.g. electrical wiring)
- Install and maintain water supply systems
- Locate and repair issues with water supply lines (e.g. leaks)
- Repair or replace broken drainage lines, clogged drains, faucets etc.
- Repair domestic appliances (e.g. washing machines) and fixtures (e.g. sinks) etc.
- Install and maintain gas and liquid heating systems (air-conditioning units, radiators etc.)
- Install waste disposal and sanitary systems with well-functioning DWV systems
- Assist in installing and maintaining plumbing systems.
- Cut openings in structures in preparation for pipes.
- Select all materials needed for installation, including type and size of pipe.
- Install supports and hangers for pipe, fixtures and equipment.
- Assemble and install valves and fittings.
- Assemble pipe sections, tubing and fittings, using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement, plastic solvent, caulking, or soldering, brazing and welding equipment.
- Install other plumbing equipment, such as sinks, tubs, toilets, water heaters, air conditioners, appliances, and trim.
- Measure, cut, thread, and bend pipe to required angle
- Observe pressure gauges to fix leaks.
- Test pipe systems and fix leaks.
- Repair and maintain water treatment equipment.
- Perform scheduled maintenance.
- Ensure all installations, repairs and maintenance are properly sized, aligned, supported and grade.
Plumber Skills and Qualifications:
Team players with the ability to follow instructions and who have an interest in working with their hands make successful plumber helpers. The following skills and abilities are also much sought after in candidates for plumber helper positions:
- Mechanical skills – plumber should have strong knowledge of plumbing tools and an understanding of how basic plumbing systems work
- Physical fitness – a great deal of a plumber helper’s day is spent kneeling, crouching, and carrying tools and supplies, and they must be physically fit for this aspect of the job
- Troubleshooting – the ability to detect the causes of leaks and clogs calls for strong troubleshooting skills
- Math skills – plumber must accurately measure and cut piping and determine the amount of materials needed for a job using basic math skills
- Customer service skills – it is important for plumbers to make adequate repairs and gain the confidence and loyalty of customers
- Detail oriented – plumber must pay attention to detail, such as using the correct materials to join pipes or ensuring that a water supply is shut off prior to removing sink faucets
- Analytical skills – interpreting schematics and drawings for new plumbing system installations is beneficial for plumber helpers
- Proven past experience as a plumber
- Solid understanding of water distribution and disposal systems in residential, commercial and industrial buildings
- Working knowledge of heating and ventilation systems as well as appliances
- Ability to handle plumbing tools and equipment (pipe wrenches, pipe cutters, plungers etc.)
- Diploma from a trade school or successful completion of apprenticeship
- Valid license to practice profession
Must complete the bottom portion of the application. Print, fill out and return to the email specified in the application above..
OFFICE ASSISTANT QUESTIONNAIRE: Full Time Position
What interests you about working in a plumbing position at this company?
What kinds of leadership projects do you like to work on?
What administrative projects are less interesting for you? How do you overcome your disinterest in order to do a good job?
How would you rate your computer skills?
Describe your experience with calendar management.
What kinds of plumbing or handyman projects have you worked on individually and have completed successfully?
What is your experience with data entry?
How do you ensure accuracy in routine tasks such as job management and preparing reports?
If you support multiple people at one company, how do you decide which projects to work on first?
Have you ever been on a team with a difficult coworker? How did you handle it?
Describe a time you worked with a team to meet a common goal. What was your role?
Describe a time you suggested a way to save time, lower costs, or increase revenue.
What does “managing up” mean to you? In what ways have you done that?
Some of this work can be repetitive. What motivates you to excel in this role?
☐ Read and understand the starting pay.
☐ Read and understand there no benefits
☐ Read and understand that there is 2 weeks total for each year of unpaid vacation time per year
☐ Read and understand that there are no paid holidays
☐ Read and understand the entire application.
☐ Clean background check. If not, please explain.
☐ Clean motor vehicle/driving record. If not please explain:
☐ Can start immediately. If not what is the earliest date you can start
CTC Plumbing Services LLC
Why Work Here?We are a company aiming at being the best in the industry, teaching a skilled trade that will provide for any applicant that is able to seize the opportunity and excel in life. We offer on the job training, and in-house training for your success. Please be prepared to work on the day you are called in for the introduction process. Thank you for considering joining the team. CEO Chris Troupe
Innovative company, growing fast, and needing quality personel.