We currently have a career opening for an Entry Level Sales Rep. In this entry-level position, we are seeking a dynamic early career professional in search of an access point to a management career in the sales, marketing and/or consulting industries.
The Entry Level Sales Representative will work with a group of seasoned sales and marketing professionals qualifying customer leads created by the clients we represent and finalizing sales with our direct marketing tactics.
The ideal candidate is competitive, energetic, passionate and aggressive in their pursuit of excellence. Successful Sales Reps will be considered for advancement to higher-level management positions within the organization.
We offer a fast-paced work environment, competitive compensation, and the opportunity to work in one of the top-rated marketing companies in the Birmingham area.
What we are looking for?
- A candidate that is a self-starter and thrives in a competitive environment.
- This role requires someone that makes a great first impression and loves helping people.
- You must be able to think quickly on your feet and identify solutions taught in training and help solve customer problems.
- Prior industry experience or similar (mobile electronics, dish, security, etc.) is beneficial but not essential.
Required Skills and Experience
- Must be honest and empathetic to the needs of customers
- Must work well in a competitive team environment
- Maintain perseverance through ups and downs of the sales cycle
- Previous industry experience (SALES, EVENTS, D2D or B2C sales) is beneficial but not required
- Experience interacting with customers in a competitive sales environment
We believe in a winning culture and great benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid Training
- Great Culture & Team Spirit
- Team Outings (Sports leagues, culture nights, bowling, etc.)
- Promotion and Compensation based on individual's performance
Candidates with experience in the following fields are encouraged to apply today!
Retail, sales, greek life, college orientation, greek orientation, sorority chair, fraternity chair, sorority representative, fraternity representative, leadership leader, dean’s list, honors, academy sports, sports, athlete, coach, athletic mentor, assistant coach, team captain, NCAA, UFC, UCA, cheer, cheerleader, cheerleading, dance, performing arts, construction, manufacturing, healthcare, non profit, advertising, agile, architecture, automotive sales, used car sales, retail events, retail associate, customer service, entry level manager, customer client relations, agency, banking, budget, building, business development, consulting, communication research, design, product development, interior design, education, events, electrical, exhibition, energy, finance, fashion, green card, oil gas, hospital, it, marketing, media, mining, non technical, oil and gas, offshore, pharmaceutical, real estate, retail, research, telecommunications, technology, technical, senior, clinical, infrastructure, business, creative, hvac, sales, implementation, network, operations, interactive, security, supply chain, logistics, training, project management, entry level sales assistant, junior sales assistant, senior sales assistant account executive, account exec, account representative, account rep, account manager, account management, sales rep, sales representative, sales exec, sales executive