Real Estate Sales Listing Agent
CT Restoration Northampton, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
In return, you will find a team behind you that is fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. We would love to have you join the family and start crushing sales today!
- Convert pre-qualified leads that are passed on from sales agents to schedule listing appointments and grow the business
- Stage and market homes to attract potential buyers quickly
- Schedule all home inspections, open houses, and showings
- Manage all aspects of MLS listings, including filling out listing paperwork, posting to MLS, posting to social media, and producing a marketing plan that leads to quick sales
- Call clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Great communication skills, interpersonal skills, and time management skills
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Able to conduct in-depth market research and showcases clear understanding of the real estate industry
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use real estate CRM to keep client data safe and orderly
CT Restoration is a rapidly growing team based in central Connecticut. We are a team of real estate agents, investors, and contractors who sell single family and commercial properties. We flipped 5 homes last year and are on track triple that number. We help clients across ALL of Connecticut, and we are rapidly expanding!
We provide best-in-class customer service to our clients. We help each other grow our businesses through training, coaching, and referrals.