Real Estate Buyer Sales Agent
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
$71,000 - $110,000Responsibilities:
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Familiarity with the area real estate market conditions and current real estate trends
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
CT Restoration is a rapidly growing team based in central Connecticut. We are a team of real estate agents, investors, and contractors who sell single family and commercial properties. We flipped 5 homes last year and are on track triple that number. We help clients across ALL of Connecticut, and we are rapidly expanding!
We provide best-in-class customer service to our clients. We help each other grow our businesses through training, coaching, and referrals.
Real EstateView all jobs at CT Restoration