- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Assistant Manager is usually the first and most important contact that a prospective member has with our gym. They must be friendly, professional, personable, and approachable. The Assistant Manager must be detailed, highly organized, proficient, and be a self starter.
The Assistant Manager is in charge of the entire front end and all new business. This includes answering all information inquiries, such as customer walk-ins, telephone calls, e-mails, etc. They will schedule all introductory appointments, confirm all appointments, conduct enrollment conferences and enroll members. The Assistant Manager also follows up on any prospect that he/she was unable to get in touch with, who did not show up for an appointment or who did not enroll.
Vital to this position is the ability to market the gym in the community and create opportunities to attract new members to the studio and to competently keep accurate statistics of all vital information to the gym.
Reports directly to the Chief Instructor/Owner.
• Establish weekly and monthly goals with Manager of Operations / Owner
• Each new lead must be called three times and texted one time daily for five days
• Each new lead must be texted one time on the sixth day of no contact
• Ensure all prospects are entered in management software and stats
• Book appointments and close membership sales daily
• Keep accurate statistics of all sales activity in membership sales activity spreadsheets
• Achieve sales goals and objectives
• Distribute invitations into the community daily
• 2, 4, 6 week follow up system for new members for customer service and upgrade opportunities
• Packaging and mailing of new member welcome packs
• Event planning, booking, and execution inside and outside of the gym (this includes, but is not limited to, open house events inside the gym and booths at local events outside of the gym)
Other Assistant Manager Duties and Responsibilities:
• Daily meeting with Chief Instructor/Owner to go over objectives and goals
Industry experience is not required, but first-rate people skills, organizational skills and a self-motivated work ethic are. You'll be working in a fun, upbeat atmosphere where every day you have the chance to change someone's life.
The hours are part-time from 4pm to 8pm Monday through Thursday and Saturdays 8am - 12pm (20 hours per week). Bonus and commission compensation is available. The bonus and commission income is commensurate with sales, retention, gross revenue and new leads per month goals.
Sales experience preferred, but not required.
This position is paid the greater of the hourly rate or commission and bonus.
CT Krav Maga & MMAWhy Work Here?
Awesome family atmosphere with friendly members and knowledgeable co-workers.
We are a full time fitness and martial art studio in North Branford and have been in business since Nov. 2000. We offer over 60 classes per week and have 3 training areas with over 6,000 square feet. We offer many fitness programs such as kickboxing, kettlebells, circuit training and Metafit. We offer a wide variety of self defense classes that include Krav Maga, BJJ, Combat Hapkido, Kali, Judo and Muay Thai. We serve adults and youth students ages 4 and older with separate classes.. Dennis Hill holds multiple black belts and is certified in Metafit and is a certified Precision Nutrition Coach.
5 Foxon RoadNorth Branford, CT