Sr. Contracts & Compliance Manager
CT Center for Advanced Technology, Inc. East Hartford, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Connecticut Center for Advanced Technology, Inc. (CCAT) is a non-stock, tax-exempt corporation incorporated in May 2004. CCAT is an applied technology demonstration and training center that validates, demonstrates, and assists with the adoption of leading-edge technologies into global industrial companies and the advanced manufacturing supply chain, while providing vital workforce training and upskilling necessary for companies to fully-utilize the technology advancement. CCAT partners with State and Federal governmental agencies such as the DOD, DOE, NASA, SBA and USDOC on technology development and training utilizing government programs and commercial contracts to address military and civilian industrial manufacturing needs, promote clean-tech planning and policy initiatives and enhance workforce skills for technology competitiveness. The current technology focus of the Advanced Technology Centers is on multi-material additive manufacturing technologies, composites, advanced design, automation, metrology, industrial automation and Industry 4.0 technologies.
Position Title: Sr. Contracts and Compliance Manager
Job Description: The Sr. Contracts and Compliance Manager is responsible for planning and directing all aspects of the organization’s contract, subcontract and compliance matters under supervision of the Chief Financial Officer.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
· Administer all contracts and subcontracts for 501(c)3 non-profit including compliance with all terms and conditions.
· Lead all contract negotiations for federal, state and commercial contracts or grants and ensure all required reporting is submitted on time and complete.
· Experience working with export control regulations and compliance program development and management
· Manage facility leases for three building and approximately 20 subtenant leases.
· Manage and file all corporate registrations for federal and state of CT.
· Company lead on NIST/CMMC compliance for federal contracting.
· Assist in the development, maintenance and implementation of the company’s corporate governance.
· Draft all appropriate legal documents including NDA’s, MOU’s, partnership agreements, and subcontracts.
· Work closely with President/CEO, CFO and senior staff to ensure CCAT’s mission, short-term and long-term operational goals and objectives are carried out.
· Exhibit strong leadership competencies including shared vision, decision making, process improvement, valuing behaviors, development of self and others, communication, acting in best interest of the company, and personnel management.
· Education: 4-year business degree and/or J.D. required – Masters/MBA preferred.
· Experience: 10+ years’ experience
· Skills: Extensive federal contracting experience required with State of CT experience a plus. Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills. Excellent written, interpersonal and communication skills. Understanding of compliance issues and government reporting requirements. NIST/CMMC and/or Non-profit experience preferred. Must fulfill ITAR citizenship requirements.
Physical Demands & Work Environment: The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc. Frequently operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer. The person in this position constantly communicates with individuals on a variety of sensitive and legal issues. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations. Occasionally travels to business-related sites. Requires the ability to read computer screens and printed material. Normal conditions with reasonable work station flexibility.
Moderate noise (business office with computers and printers, light traffic).
Reports to: Chief Financial Officer
Manage Others: Yes
Job Type: Managerial
Employee Type: Full Time – on site
Compensation: Based on qualifications
CCAT is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Please direct resumes to Heather Petrone, Human Resources Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CT Center for Advanced Technology, Inc.
222 Pitkin StreetEast Hartford, CT
LegalView all jobs at CT Center for Advanced Technology, Inc.