Web Application Developer (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CSS Tech Solutions is a growth-oriented information technology company. The company is managed with long term, consistent performance and sound financial control management practices. A highly centralized company with an entrepreneurial spirit, CSS Tech Solutions adopts an open philosophy and mind sharing working environment. We will add value for our customers through the skills, innovation and new spirit of our team. We look forward to the opportunity to work with you and thank you for your interest. Our trusted client seeks a Web Application Developer to join their team!
- Title: Web Application Developer
- Type: Direct Hire
- Location: Remote
- Southern California Locals Only.
- (HQ: Chatsworth CA)
- Start Date: Immediate
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, PTO/Vacation, Great Benefits!
SUMMARY: Responsible for developing and optimizing the ecommerce experience. A full-stack developer who is comfortable working in both front and back end website development and support. Responsible in building data integrations and APIs. Work collaboratively with many stakeholders including UX/UI, Marketing, Product Management, etc. Determine technical feasibility and design solutions that meet software and security requirements. Actively participate in planning, design, programming, testing, documentation, and support of the online and mobile banking and core platform. Advise and assist our business units and administrators in support of the credit union members.
RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:.
- Architect and deploy new front-end features, enhancements, optimizations, APIs and backend scripting. You will also play an integral role in orchestrating the data exchange between Symitar interfaces
- Develop web applications platform to help automate and streamline existing business processes
- Build structured, reusable code and libraries for performance and scalability
- Write unit and functional tests with libraries such as Enzyme, Jest, Mocha and others
- Create documentation such as design docs, workflows, and user guides
- Participate in business requirement gathering, architecture design and code review sessions
- Collaborate with other business units and stakeholders
- Handle Continuous Integration deployments of code between development, staging, and production environments
- Anticipate issues and risks at the module level and escalate appropriately
- Troubleshoot existing and new bugs as needed
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or other related technical field
- Experience working in a financial institution industry is required
- Demonstrated ability to implement RESTful web services connecting front-end web applications with server-side business logic and database
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN
- Experience with relational database design
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with at least one application framework
- Proven record of completing projects on-time and to specification
- Experience with the LAMP stack
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Nice To Have
- Knowledge of database connection and manipulation (MySQL required and MS SQL a plus)
- Experience with the LAMP stack is a plus
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. We do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
CSS Tech SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Our diversified experience in business and technology allows us to provide total solution in assisting our customers,
CSS Tech Solutions is a growth-oriented information technology company. Our diversified experience in business and technology allows us to provide total solution in assisting our customers to conduct business effectively in any part of the world. We are proud of our team and pleased that you are considering working with us.
AddressLos Angeles, CA