- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Brand New Fulltime/Permanent Role.
Executive Assistant role- $85K to $100K (Onsite in Andover MA)
HERE IS WHAT IS NEEDED:
- College Degree
- GPA 3.3 & Higher
- 5-15 years in an EA Role
- Able to go ONSITE in Andover MA.
- Want a Salary, $85K TO $105K
------------------------------is a full-service alternative asset manager that focuses on the North American middle market sector.
--------------------------------provides institutional investors with customized solutions to fit their investment goals across multiple strategies.
----------------------- is seeking candidates for an Executive Assistant role. The successful candidate will perform a variety of administrative tasks in support of -------------
Responsibilities include but are not limited to managing calendars, travel, and expense reporting.
Must have excellent communication skills; have sound judgment; be well-organized with a strong emphasis on attention to detail; be a fast learner; and be able to handle several projects in parallel and follow through on expectations, with minimal supervision.
Candidates should be self-motivated, proactive in anticipating needs and thinking beyond the guidelines provided and contribute as an effective team member.
- Maintain calendars and appointment scheduling
- Arrange for all travel in support of partners and others as needed
- Answer and direct telephone calls, and appropriately relay important information promptly, maintaining confidentiality as needed
- Assist with planning, coordinating, and organizing various company meetings, events, and celebrations
- Be easily accessible for after-hour travel, scheduling, and other needs
- Prepare and maintain expense reports
- Provide general administrative and office support
- Bachelor’s degree
- Executive assistant experience: attention to detail and the ability to work with all levels of employees and partners
- Proactive and forward looking, with a strong sense of ownership and involvement
- Must effectively apply strong self-organization and time management skills, with considerable emphasis on self-initiation, independent decision making, accuracy and follow through on a broad range of administrative support tasks
- Highly organized and takes initiative
- Problem-solving and communication skills
- Microsoft Office software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Flexible, collaborative, and willing to engage with multiple teams in a dynamic environment; flexibility in hours required (work device, evenings/weekends)
- At least five years of administrative experience ideally supporting at the Managing Partner level (or equivalent) or above
1100 main streetAndover, MA
BusinessView all jobs at CSS INC.
Get fresh Executive Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!