We are seeking an Customer Service Rep to join our team!
- Possess a spirit to serve, a commitment to problem solving, and dedication to engage and delight customers.
- Back order fulfillment coordination and communication, including monitoring back orders for tomorrow, and identifying correct alternate/suitable substitutes to satisfy customer needs.
- Coordinate all customer returns and credits.
- Process sample requests.
- Coordinate inventory transfers between branches with Purchasing Dept.
- Enter and monitor special and direct orders, coordinating with expediters as needed, and communicating ETAs to customers and reps.
- Accomplish all order entry for orders placed by phone/fax/email.
- Monitor and correct EDI orders.
- Develop and maintain customer order guides
- Maintain up to date product knowledge, with the ability to ‘up sell’ and support promotions, with the ability to identify item numbers from descriptions and manufacture numbers.
- Provide timely responses to requests for price quotes, bids, rebates, and contracts.
- Maintain customer sell prices in database and monitor margins.
- Maintain customer files, including point of contact, phone numbers, fax numbers, and email addresses.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, with the confidence to make correct business decisions in support of a diverse customer base.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to function in a fast paced and dynamic work environment.
- Professional and friendly telephone skills.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum 5 years of demonstrated Customer Service experience and growth with retail or wholesale operations.