Growing Boston real estate office is looking for a motivated team player to join our company as a full-time Office Manager. Day-to-day operations include involvement in areas of client and owner relations, auditing of sales and leasing files, as well as general administrative support.
Detailed scope of work includes:
- Reviews and audits all agent paperwork to ensure they are following all state, federal and company guidelines.
- Daily use of Quickbooks or similar accounting software.
- Handles internal operational tasks such as filing, updating company lists and forms, planning/ organizing office meetings and generating production reports on a weekly, monthly and seasonal basis.
- Answers all incoming phone calls, takes messages and transfers calls to appropriate department.
- Greets customers and guests when they come into the office, answers questions and directs them to the appropriate staff member.
- Disperses and monitors keys given to outside agents.
- Oversees mailroom activities including receiving packages, coordinating courier pickup/ drop-off, and the production and distribution of completed owner packages.
- Processes orders for all necessary office equipment and supplies. Orders within budgetary guidelines, maintains inventory control and oversees equipment repairs as needed.
- Maintains personnel files and completes staff on boarding and orientation training as needed.
- Must be friendly, self-motivated, a quick-learner and a team player.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- Proficient with Gmail, Word, Excel, and current working knowledge of QuickBooks.
- Associate Degree or higher
- 2+ years of general accounting/bookkeeping experience required.
- Prior Administrative Assistant/Office Manager experience preferred.
- Real estate experience is a plus!
Pay and compensation will depend on previous experience and skill set.