We are currently seeking a Hospice Administrator in Nashville, TN for IMMEDIATE HIRE.
SUMMARY: Under the direction of the CNO/COO, the Administrator, Inpatient Units is responsible and accountable for desired clinical and financial outcomes, collaborative practice and the allocation of human and material resources needed for care. Administrator, Inpatient Units utilizes the interdisciplinary team model in the specialty of hospice and palliative care to provide a leading role in insuring improving the quality of care provided. An integrated and coordinated approach to patient outcomes is provided through the Administrator, Inpatient Units who monitors care delivery and interdisciplinary clinical practice to achieve a well-managed balance between quality of care, and financial stewardship.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Registered Nurse with a current nursing license, BSN required. MSN Preferred
- Several years of hospice experience required
- 2+ years of leadership experience
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Utilization of the interdisciplinary model to promote cost effective quality care within the hospice environment.
- Promotes and models collaborative interdisciplinary practice processes among care team for coordinated continuity of care and achievement of optimal outcomes; is a team and consensus builder.
- Evaluates the financial and clinical benefit of the Care Plan against the patient’s actual outcomes.
- Practices in accordance with the mission, philosophy, policies and ethics of Alive Hospice, Inc., and NHPCO guidelines.
- Serves as liaison, educator, and resource for hospice in the professional and community arena.
- Aides management in achieving agency goals through support, project work, and team building.
- Provides clinical and administrative supervision to line staff including recruiting, selecting, training and counseling employees, staff assignments and scheduling.
- Manages systems, processes, staffing, budget and outcomes.
- Supervises and allocates clinical staff based on agency needs.
- Collaborates with staff of other departments as appropriate.
- Serves on the Leadership team.
- Is flexible and available to areas of responsibility 24/7, assigns appropriate designee when unavailable.
- Manages medications; stock and supplies as assigned.
- Supervises admissions and discharges to smooth movement between levels of care.
Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the interdisciplinary team. Directly supervises Assistant Clinical Director, Administrative Receptionist’s, Team Secretary and Nutrition Services staff. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; and addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Our custom packages allow us to work with you to set recruiting goals, identify target candidates, streamline your recruiting practices, and create a world class retention program that will increase employee morale while also increasing your companies profitability. We eliminate any guess work when it comes to finding quality candidates to fill the openings within your team.
Whether you would like to outsource a portion or all of your company's recruiting, we have the perfect solution to fit your team and budget.