Program Executive - Healthcare (Construction Management)
- Posted: over a month ago
Are you looking for a new opportunity to lead a growing portfolio of work in the Healthcare Construction industry? We are looking for a Program Executive to lead and grow our Healthcare market segment in the Greater Michigan and Midwest area!
The Program Executive is responsible for the overall leadership and execution of projects and people. The Program Executive leads project directors and promotes collaboration between CSM Group and the client. The Program Executive will ensure costs and progress of construction activities are on track. The Program Executive is responsible for the client relationship and ensures the owner’s best interests are served through the project team. The Program Executive will also pursue new business opportunities in conjunction with the VP of their market segment.
The Program Executive is responsible for the overall leadership of the market segment via guidance from the market segment Vice President as well as the strategic plan. The Program Executive will work with the leadership/executive team to develop the strategic plan for their respective market segments based on their industry experience.
The Program Executive will lead Project Directors as their respective direct reports. The Program Executive works closely with Sales, Marketing, Preconstruction Services, and safety during work acquisition and the pre-construction phase of projects. This position reports directly to the Vice President of their respective market segment.
Travel expectations: Regional travel expectations up to 40% which may include overnight travel to Client offices and job sites regionally. This is a full-time FLSA salary exempt position which requires 40 hours per week.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:Program Leadership and Performance Management
- Conducts periodic reviews with client stakeholders.
- Promotes a disciplined approach to both project and internal process, to ensure efficient and cost-conscious behavior is exhibited by the overall team.
- Engages in career coaching, mentoring, crucial conversations, and actively participates in performance development and planning with their direct reports.
- Provides professional guidance and mentoring to Project Directors through weekly check-in meetings and bi-annual performance reviews. These meetings include goal setting, core competency reviews, and review of overall performance.
- Collaborates with other Executives; serves as an advocate for the Project Team in corporate matters.
- Actively develops strategic initiatives for value added client services.
- Participate in corporate governance policy and procedures, development, implementation, and management.
- Meets with potential clients, architects, etc. to explain CSM services and approach by attending interviews with the project team.
- Maintains relationships with existing clients, architects and documents check ins via Hubspot.
- Leads RFP/MSA for new clients.
- Aids in expanding and securing new business focusing on the current strategic plan.
- Assists Marketing and Business Development departments by actively participating in market/client research and generating leads.
- Meets annual to set goals as part of the organization's strategic plan.
- Collaborates with Project Directors on staffing decisions.
- Reviews and approves timesheets for assigned project team members.
- Maintains market segment billable hour targets.
- Takes an active role in day-to-day management of the entire project.
- Controls the financial aspect of the budget ensuring the project is in line to be at 100% of the budget.
- Manage the client satisfaction process to ensure that the deliverables meet and exceed expectations.
- Leads Owner-Architect-CM (O/A/C) progress meetings.
- Monitors Budget and Schedule and provides updates throughout the project.
- Provides Quality Assurance for construction means and methods and project safety.
- Manages and executes the Change Order process.
- Reviews and approves monthly pay applications.
- Resolves conflicts between the Project Team and stakeholders.
Education, Skills, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in the field of Construction Management, Engineering or equivalent years of experience deemed acceptable to serve the needs of the client and organization.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a construction project management leadership role (superintendent, project manager, owner rep, etc.). with an emphasis of project experience in the healthcare environment (in Michigan).
- Understands the healthcare-built environment and requirements (clean room, environment of care, etc.)
- Business development/sales experience such as presenting in front of clients, being a part of the RFP process, etc.
- Account and Client experience management. Managing client expectations and delivering on our promises.
- Program budget experience of $50-150MM value.
- Management and leadership experience – developing and building a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and basic understanding of construction management software.
- Ability to lead a project within a timeline and budget.
- CHC certified
- Valued, but not required
- Proficiency with Procore software.
BENEFITS FOR THIS POSITION INCLUDE:
- CSM Group offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Generous Vacation Time & Paid US Holidays
- Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paternity Leave Policy
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
About CSM Group:
CSM Group is a nationally ranked, safety-focused, and talent-driven organization that delivers professional services through project and program services, construction management, and technology. Our tailored delivery models are solutions based and make the capital planning and construction process better, faster, and value-driven.
Our innovative approach blends behavioral safety leadership and technology with collaborative, efficient processes that boost our clients’ speed to market. We expertly manage projects nationally in the food and beverage, life sciences, technology, energy and renewables, industrial manufacturing, and healthcare markets, as well as education and commercial property projects in our local communities.
Our clients include global pharmaceutical, biotechnology, packaged and consumer goods, oil and gas, and food manufacturing companies who rely on CSM Group for our extensive technical capabilities and customized services to ensure certainty of successful outcomes.
BusinessView all jobs at CSM Group