We are seeking a Construction Manager to join our team! You will oversee project planning, scheduling, coordination, safety, and implementation in a food and beverage manufacturing facility.
- Oversee all aspects of construction project from planning to execution
- Coordinates construction activities including subcontractor working hours, materials, equipment, and meetings (progress, plant, union) and establishes all paper flow and document control with client, contractors, regulatory agencies and others involved under the supervision of the project and program manager(s).
- Communicates client requirements to internal team and make sure any changes are reviewed and understood
- Ensures project quality and compliance with project plans/specifications, client specifications /design standards, and sanitary design
- Allocate resources for assigned projects
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- Negotiate with contractors to receive reasonable order costs
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- Previous experience in construction management or other related fields
- Familiarity with construction management software
- OSHA 30 Hour Training and/or STSC certification
- Minimum Training on Utilizing Equipment (i.e. man lifts for example)
- Understands GMP – Good Manufacturing Practices
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Products (Excel, MS Project, etc.)
- Excellent communicator; both verbally and written abilities
- Deadline and detail-oriented
CSM Group of Companies prides itself on creating a harmonious and fun environment that promotes collaboration and flexibility so that our employees can choose an appropriate area – whether that be a remote or permanent office location – to work according to their tasks.
Our talent-based organizational focus attracts and retains high performers. The concept is based upon providing challenging work to employees, shaping the division of work such that each employee can work in areas of their particular strength, and teaming them with other employees who complement their strength to achieve the overall mission.
Expectations are clearly defined through our strategic goals at the corporate and department/team level. Employees work with their direct report to develop individual goals which align with the company’s strategic direction and their career aspirations. We use tools such as the DISC assessment and StrengthsFinder, and processes such as the Performance Development Program (PDP) to individually devote resources and time to each employee to understand how they can be effective and engaged.
Our performance management system is also designed to support high performance work and workforce engagement. Components of the system include our corporate goals and KPIs to help establish clear direction and expectations, CSM University for professional development and training, the PDP for performance review/appraisal, a performance-based incentive program, and a robust recognition program.
Sound like a good fit? Let us know why!