- $18 to $22 Hourly
- Medical , Retirement
We are seeking a highly organized and responsible Administrative Assistant to join our growing organization. As an administrative assistant, you will be responsible for various administrative duties to include assisting the office manager and other team members with answering phones, preparing documents, organizing files, managing existing documents, and managing office supplies for several locations. Please do not apply if you are more than 50 miles away from Stuart, FL.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer phone inquiries, direct calls, and provide basic company information.
- Perform clerical duties, take memos, maintain files, organize documents, photocopy, fax, etc.
- Assist in planning company events, meetings, luncheons, and employee team building activities.
- Arrange schedules for inspections, site visits, surveys, etc., organize schedules, supervise calendar.
- Help prepare reports, presentations, and data for engineering projects.
- Assist with the preparation and submission of required reports to municipalities.
- Assist office manager as needed with accounting and bookkeeping tasks.
- Type documents, drafts, and reports.
- Occasionally travel to other office locations as needed to support billing and communication efforts.
- Ability to communicate with local municipalities to ensure compliance with regulations.
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior experience handling office responsibilities, experience in customer service, or related field.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated organized multitasker who works well in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to learn and to grow with the company.
- Valid Driver License with acceptable driving record.
- Bilingual a plus, but not required.
Job Type & Location: Full-time, in-office only, no remote.
Salary: From $18.00 per hour
Benefits: Medical insurance 50% paid by employer; 401K, PTO.
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay.
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Accounting: 1-year (Preferred)
- QuickBooks: 1 year (Preferred)
- Prior experience in the engineering/construction industry (Preferred)
CSM EngineeringStuart, FL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.