We are seeking a Shipping/Receiving associate for our client located in Escondido. This is a temp to hire position Monday-Thursday 8am-4pm Fridays 8am-2pm 35 hours a week, pay is $15.00.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create pick list by the shipping computer system and infrequently assist in selecting the products
- Process orders for parts by picking, packing, and loading parts for shipment.
- Completes shipping of all products each day via UPS, Fed X or other carriers.
- Manage inventory and maintain accurate
- Prepare shipping packing lists, bills of ladings, and all required documentation for export shipments.
- Internal receipt movement and warehousing of finished goods and materials.
- Expedite shipments to customers during unexpected stock-outs.
- Maintain accurate communication through email and confirmed ship dates in data base
- Communicate required deadlines to shipping and export team
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as required.
- Follow all Safety requirements which includes: Wearing PPE, following Safe Work Practices, adhere to Safety Policy and Rules.
- Must have Sedan Forklift Certification
- Previous experience with UPS and Fed-EX systems.
- 1-5 years shipping/ receiving experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.