Executive Director for an Assisted Living and Memory Care Facility
- Posted: over a month ago
- $70,000 to $80,000 Yearly (plus commission)
At our memory care facility, we are looking for an experienced Executive Director to oversee all operations, functions and activities. The comfort and care of our residents is our highest priority. You will be the face of the organization, responsible for giving the proper strategic direction and implementing a high quality vision. An excellent executive director is an influential manager with ability to lead and motivate. They have great communication skills and take a holistic approach in managing the organization’s operations. The goal is to manage and lead the organization towards the realization of its mission. The Executive Director is responsible for the overall operations of the community. These core responsibilities include, but are not limited to overseeing culinary services, resident admission, memory care program, marketing, human resources, marketing, regulatory compliance and the physical plant of the community.
We are currently looking for a good personality, loyalty, dedicate team leader to join our facility. The Executive Director is responsible for ensuring that the mission is upheld and demonstrated in all aspects of the team member's interactions with residents and their families, co-workers and their community. We are looking for an Executive Director of a 60 bed assisted living and memory care facility who will be responsible for all operations and should hold a RCFE license.
- Develop and implement strategies aiming to promote the organization’s mission and “voice”
- Create complete business plans for the attainment of goals and objectives set by the board of directors
- Build an effective team of leaders by providing guidance and coaching to subordinate managers
- Ensure adherence of the organization’s daily activities and long-term plans to established policies and legal guidelines
- Review reports by subordinate managers to acquire understanding of the organization’s financial and non-financial position
- Devise remedial actions for any identified issues and conduct crisis management when necessary
- Proven experience as executive director or in other managerial position
- Experience in developing strategies and plans
- In depth knowledge of corporate governance principles and managerial best practices
- An analytical mind capable for “out-of-the-box” thinking to solve problems
- Outstanding organization and leadership abilities
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and public speaking skill
- Position Requirements
- Demonstrated ability to work with seniors in a health care memory care environment
- Three years of prior work experience with the elderly in a supervisory or management role preferably in an assisted living community
- Current administrator's certificate
- Criminal record clearance prior to initial presence in the community.
- Within 30 days of hire be certified in CPR and First Aid.
- Strong customer service skills.
- In-depth knowledge and ability to meet State regulations, health laws and OSHA regulations.
- Strong management and supervising experience, including hiring, training, coaching and counseling.
- Strong ability to organize, plan, coordinate and execute the operations of the community including strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership, and coaching techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to actively foster and cultivate a team and community culture that is consistent with the service standards.
- Must be able to exhibit strong business judgment and have strong interpersonal, conflict resolution, analytics crisis management, problem solving and organizational skills.
This Memory Care Facility is an equal opportunity employer, all candidates must complete a post offer employment physical, TB test, drug test, fingerprinting/criminal background check, reference check to meet licensing regulations within our industry.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Compensation : depend on experience.
CSL RealtyWhy Work Here?
Has the ability to hire and train their staff/team
BusinessView all jobs at CSL Realty