We are looking for RN's, to join our team in a Plasma Collection Center! Our FT rotational schedules require candidate scheduling flexibility and includes "every other weekend" scheduling.
- Responsible for the evaluation of potential donors for automated pheresis procedures.
- Perform medical histories and screening physical examinations for donors, assess results of donor screening and laboratory tests to determine initial and continuing donor suitability.
- Examinations include (but are not limited to) eyes, ears, nose throat, neck, abdomen, extremities and the neurological system.
- Complete forms and document comments.
- Administration and supervision of approved immunizations other than red blood cell immunizations.
- Providing limited emergency care including the administration of any medications or treatments in accordance with licensure of certification, training and SOP guidance.
- Working knowledge of all areas of operations in the Plasma Center.
- May be required to perform functions in reception, donor floor or processing areas.
- Must have graduated from a Nursing, Paramedic, Chiropractic, Physician Assistant, Medical school or Naturopathic medical training program.
- Must hold a current license in this state.
- Must have 1 year of experience in hospital or field care.
- Experience in a plasma center environment is a plus.
- Current certification in CPR.