Center Supervisor -- Entry Level Operations Leadership
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
**This position is responsible for providing leadership support and review of the day-today plasma center operations to ensure efficient plasma collections; heavy use of computers**
**Must Direct Apply: https://csl.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/CSL_External/job/Americas-US-TX-Lubbock-550-CSL-Plasma/Center-Supervisor_R-162017
- In compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), supervise center operations daily activities. Provide clear and consistent instructions and directions, conduct meetings, and clearly communicate performance expectations. May be required to perform tasks in work areas. Advise management of employee relation issues or escalated donor issues.
- In conjunction with Group Leaders, facilitate donor movement throughout the center minimizing wait time and processing.
- Ensure the center is staffed with adequate number of personnel to provide sufficient support based upon center size, structure and donor flow. Monitor timecard reporting procedures, attendance, and utilization of overtime.
- Conduct error investigations and develop recommendations for process improvement.
- Participate with management in conducting performance appraisals, providing performance feedback. With management review, document verbal and written coaching level corrective actions as needed. Assist in maintaining up-to-date employee training files, checklists, and assist with performance evaluations and certification status.
- May assist with the recruitment and selection of center operation staff.
- Adhere to and promote compliance to company policies and procedures.
- May assist with the development and implementation of marketing initiatives to increase donor retention.
- Ensure accurate recording of donor data in the electronic donor information management system as outlined in the SOPs.
- Understand policies and procedures associated with hyper immune programs at the center if applicable.
- Maintain clean efficient work environment, and ensure sufficient operating supplies and forms are available. Comply with all Health Safety and Environmental (HSE) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) policies and procedures. May conduct routine internal procedures and documentation audits. Promote safety in all actions.
- Maintain confidentiality of personnel, donor, and center information.
- Will be cross trained in all technical areas and other functions to meet the needs of the business.
- Bilingual skills may be required, at the discretion of the organization, to meet the needs of the business.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalency required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and professional work experience preferred
Working Conditions (physical & mental requirements)
- Shares information with internal contacts with common desire to reach a solution
- Ability to make decisions, which have moderate impact on immediate work unit.
- Must be able to see and speak with customers and observe equipment operation.
- Occasionally perform tasks while standing and walking up to 100% of time
- Reach, bend, kneel and have high level of manual dexterity
- Occasionally be required to lift and carry up to 25 pounds
- Fast paced environment with frequent interruptions
- Frequently exposed to hazardous chemicals, extreme temperatures and to blood borne pathogens.
- Required to wear Personal Protective Equipment while performing specific tasks or in certain areas
- Required to work overtime and extended hours to support center operational needs
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, national origin or other legally protected classifications.
**Must Direct Apply: https://csl.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/CSL_External/job/Americas-US-IN-Indianapolis-559-CSL-Plasma/Center-Supervisor_R-161661-1
Our U.S. plasma collection centers are committed to the highest standards of quality and safety. When you donate, you give a valuable gift to those who require plasma-derived therapies to live healthier lives.
The CSL Group has a combined heritage of outstanding contribution to medicine and human health with more than 100 years’ experience in the development and manufacture of vaccines and plasma protein biotherapies.
With major facilities in Australia, Germany, Switzerland and the US, CSL has over 27,000 employees working in 100 countries.
CSL PlasmaWhy Work Here?
CSL Plasma offers excellent work-life balance and a clear path for career development and growth!
Supported by parent company CSL Behring, the global leader in plasma protein biotherapeutics, CSL Plasma has more than 300 plasma collection centers globally. CSL Plasma also has a state-of-the-art testing laboratory that features some of the most advanced technology, instrumentation and automation in the field; two logistics centers, one in Dallas and one in Indianapolis. Our corporate headquarters is in Boca Raton, Florida. Our U.S. plasma collection centers are committed to the highest standards of quality and safety. When you donate, you give a valuable gift to those who require plasma-derived therapies to live healthier lives. The CSL Group has a combined heritage of outstanding contribution to medicine and human health with more than 100 years’ experience in the development and manufacture of vaccines and plasma protein biotherapies. With major facilities in Australia, Germany, Switzerland and the US, CSL has over 30,000 employees working in 100 countries.
4841 50th StreetLubbock, TX