The CSI Companies is urgently seeking a Banking Call Center Representative with one of our clients in Richmond, Virginia for a contract position that can get started immediately! Please review description and requirements below. This is an opportunity to join one of the largest financial institutions in the nation!
REQUIRED SCHEDULES: 10am-7pm and/or 1pm-10PM Monday- Friday; some Saturdays may be required; Overtime may be required
Candidates should only apply if they can work the shifts presented for the duration of the contract period.
The Banking Call Center Representative will be responsible for:
- Handling high volume of inbound calls and making outbound calls to resolve delinquent accounts.
- Probing clients to discern long / short time impacts and provide appropriate solutions within guidelines.
- Accurately processing payments related to our payment acceptance policy, active listening, keen attention to detail and ability to work efficiently.
- Documenting accounts appropriately.
MUST HAVE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE
- 1+ years in a call center, collections, or client-facing customer service experience position)
- Professional oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to adhere to work/break schedules.
- Stellar attendance.
- Ability to work the required schedule
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE
- Associates / College Degree
- 3+ years call center and collections experience
Our client is seeking candidates that can interview and get started immediately. All candidates must complete and pass a Background check, drug screening, and other health screenings if required.
Because The CSI Companies is a cut above the typical staffing firm, we understand that an attractive benefits package is an important aspect of recruiting above-average W-2 contractors to serve our clients. Our benefits package includes weekly pay, direct deposit availability, multiple healthcare plans to include vision, dental, disability options, 401K and holiday and paid time off.