CSI Financial is actively hiring experienced Loan Processors in Fort Mill, SC with Encompass experience.
The Loan Processor is a mortgage professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment supporting both the origination and operations functions of residential conventional and government mortgages while providing the highest level of customer service without losing sight of compliance.
The Loan Processor reports to the Processing Manager with a close working relationship. The Loan Processor also works closely with document technicians, loan officers, loan processors, and closers to assist with ordering support services and gathering documentation necessary for final loan processing and approval.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Orders credit reports; independently structures loan options and submits loans to appropriate automated underwriting system
- Evaluates AUS findings and requests required documentation from borrowers
- Reviews and properly interprets appraisal reports, title reports and other collateral documentation
- Reviews AUS conditions obtained and matches conditions to findings
- Responsible to ensure loan origination system is properly updated
- Submits complete file to Underwriter for final review and underwriting
- Clears all prior-to-doc and prior-to-funding conditions
- Order and retrieve 3rd party services and review mortgage relevant documents
- Exhibit a high level of comfort with heavy phone volume throughout the course of a day
- Keep informed of trends and developments in the local real estate market, as well as the changing rules and regulations that pertain to both private and government-insured mortgages
- Incumbent will be responsible for meeting our Client’s commitment to compliance
Experience with Encompass required
2+ years in Loan Processing AFTER 2016 required
5+ years Mortgage Operations or Sales experience preferred
Must have ability to verify all elements of a 1003, credit report, title quotes, tax certs, AUS and mortgage Working knowledge of conventional and government loan programs
Strong organization, attention to detail and Microsoft Office skills, at an intermediate level
Associate’s Degree or higher
Must be able to keep up to date on regulation changes and knowledge may be gained through coursework and on-the-job training
CSI FinancialOur client is the largest non-bank servicer in the US, and is the 3rd largest overall in the country. They have around 4M customers in their servicing portfolio. They market directly to their own customers, creating nearly 100% current customer inbound leads which are very high converting, given they are already a customer of ours and familiar with us. It’s a very strong and stable model that ensure longevity when the market shifts. For example, whenever the rates increase, they have the ability to shift their focus and marketing from reducing interest rates, to focus cash out refinance and home purchases. They can make this shift quickly, as they have the data on our servicing customers to know with strong likelihood who would benefit from a cash out refinance or home purchase and direct their marketing as such. Just as they do with customers who would benefit from a rate reduction in the current environment.