CSI Financial is actively interviewing experienced Mortgage Loan Closer professionals! The Closer is an experienced mortgage professional who can thrive in an exciting and fast-paced environment, who applies knowledge of best practices, and who promotes quality as well as a superior customer experience. ENCOMPASS and recent Mortgage Loan Closing experience is required to qualify.
Working Relationships: The Closer will work closely with and report directly to the VP Settlement Operations. The incumbent will work within a team where they must build productive and cooperative relationships, both internally and externally.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Manage individual pipeline to safeguard service levels, production, quality and compliance within the Closing Department
- Reconcile/enter/update loan level information to prepare closing documents; confirm necessary loan file documents are present (title commitment, VOE, etc.)
- Verify the Closing Disclosure meets all required federal and/or program guidelines
- Ensure closings adhere to lock confirmation, loan approval and program guidelines
- Schedule the loan to Close.
- Review and Approve Closing disclosures.
- Experience closing various mortgage loans such as Conventional, FHA, VA,
- Experience Closing both Refinances & Purchases
- Facilitate an accurate, timely mortgage loan closing; seek closing confirmation and submit loan for funding
- Review/clear alerts generated by the loan operating system and/or compliance tools
- Collaborate with closing agent and/or internal parties to resolve concerns arising at closing
- Respond to emails, phone calls and voicemails in a timely manner
- Identify and provide trend information to respective department manager(s) and provide suggestions for process improvement; provide input on procedures/processes
- Encourage team members; foster a positive and engaging work environment; inspire others
- Participate in training, learning and knowledge events
- Actively participate in testing of process, documents and system of record updates/enhancements
- Keep abreast of latest updates in company, regulatory and investor guidelines
- Minimum 2 years of current experience as a mortgage loan closer with multiple loan products and investors
- Experience with Encompass
- In-depth knowledge of basic program guidelines (Conventional, FHA, VA, Jumbo) as well as processing/underwriting procedures and compliance requirements relative to the TRID Regulation
- Experience communicating with borrowers or third party vendors and acquiring their full cooperation
CSI FinancialOur client is the largest non-bank servicer in the US, and is the 3rd largest overall in the country. They have around 4M customers in their servicing portfolio. They market directly to their own customers, creating nearly 100% current customer inbound leads which are very high converting, given they are already a customer of ours and familiar with us. It’s a very strong and stable model that ensure longevity when the market shifts. For example, whenever the rates increase, they have the ability to shift their focus and marketing from reducing interest rates, to focus cash out refinance and home purchases. They can make this shift quickly, as they have the data on our servicing customers to know with strong likelihood who would benefit from a cash out refinance or home purchase and direct their marketing as such. Just as they do with customers who would benefit from a rate reduction in the current environment.