Our client is seeking a highly motivated Supply Chain Analyst, with functional knowledge of WMS and the supply chain management process, to apply best practices and their expertise in the evolution of their WMS solution.
The position requires coordinating with operations and technology teams to gather and document user requirements, drive design, implement system changes, system testing, troubleshooting, and providing user support to ensure the WMS product operates at optimal levels while meeting all required business functions. This person will be part of the team to lead the WMS product to become an easily integrable platform for internal users and clients.
· Effectively communicate with operations and technology teams to gather, update and document user and business requirements
· Develop functional specifications for modifications, interfaces, reports and screens that meet the users’ business objectives
· Perform WMS application testing and ensure it provides all required business functions
· Provide WMS user support
· Create manuals and instructions for projects and functions and provide user training
· Recommend improvements to boost system and process performance
· Use clear requirement writings, process flow charts, and other tools to design solutions and communicate with development teams and users
· 5+ years of experience working in Logistics/Transportation and in-depth knowledge of logistics software solutions and Supply Chain Management processes and operations.
· Strong interpersonal communication skills to develop and maintain strong relationships with team members, users, and clients.
· Self-Starter and Problem-Solving Aptitude