CSEngineering is looking to add a Supply Technician to our growing team! This position will be part of a high-performing team of engineers, technicians, and subject matter experts that provide engineering sustainment, system integration, and change management services in support of the U.S. Coast Guard Aviation Logistics Center, Engineering Services Division
The U.S. Coast Guard Aviation Logistics Center (ALC) is the hub of Coast Guard aviation support, providing services that enable and support Coast Guard mission execution, including depot-level maintenance, engineering, supply, procurement, and information services. ALC supports all USCG aviation assets (HC-130H, HC-130J, HC-144A/B, HC-27J, MH-60T, MH-65D/E) and over 26 operational units.
The Supply Technician will work in support of the Coast Guard Mission System Sustainment Lab (MSSL) located at the Coast Guard Aviation Logistics Center in Elizabeth City, NC. Duties include:
- Plan, implement and manage the supply centralization initiative.
- Make recommendations related to the management of military avionics and/or aviation information technology (IT) systems: these efforts include the entire life cycle and supply chain management.
- Prepare and submit a requisition for materials, consumable parts, and repairable parts to
- Compile stock and inventory records of parts received and issued according to identifying information.
- Review work projects to ensure compliance with existing safety standards, technical data, and Government standards.
- Two (2) year's experience in logistics management of aviation equipment, support equipment, and avionics and/or aviation IT systems.
- Two (2) year's experience in military avionics and/or aviation IT systems stock, replenishing, shipping, handling, packaging, and supply planning and logistics planning, from acquisition to all phases of the life cycle.
- Knowledge of government ordering systems, aircraft parts, components, materials, assemblies, and proper receipt reporting and procedures.
- Must have knowledge of U.S. Coast Guard engineering, system integration, maintenance, logistics, change, and life cycle management processes.
- Must be a United States Citizen
Location: USCG Aviation Logistics Center, Elizabeth City, NC (Onsite)
CSEngineering is a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned small business that was founded in 2002 with the mission of being the best engineering and services firm in our industry while achieving the highest level of client satisfaction. CSEngineering has significant past performance with satellite systems, weapons and missile systems, naval architecture and engineering, aviation systems, and IT and Enterprise Architecture. We have come a long way since we were founded and now also provide services with focuses on logistics, item management, administration, equipment specialization, program management, configuration management, financial management, LAN operations, information technology and maintenance, development and operation of missile system laboratories, the operation of data collection systems, database, and information management support, demilitarization processes and DevSecOps. We could not achieve this without the dedication of our employees to their work and the clients we serve. Additionally, CSE is a Hire Vets Gold Medallion award recipient. The HIRE Vets Medallion Award is the only federal-level veterans' employment award that recognizes a company or organization's commitment to veteran hiring, retention, and professional development. CSEngineering truly values its people and wants them to love their jobs, and build their careers with us. We are forever dissatisfied with the status quo and are always looking for a better way to do things, not so much out of competitiveness, but out of a desire to simply be THE BEST and to lead our industry.
CSE offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, life, disability, 401k, and paid time off.
CSE is an equal-opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and veteran status.
CSEngineeringElizabeth City, NC
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.