Title: Junior Software Engineer
Location: Hill Air Force Base, Utah
Clearance: Active Secret Clearance
CSEngineering is looking to hire software engineers to join one of our prime programs at Hill Air Force Base in Utah. As a software engineer, you will be supporting the Ogden Air Logistic Complex’s 309th Software Maintenance Group. As a part of the team, you will be developing specific software components of the Air Force Mission Planning System (MPS).
- Develop Take Off and Landing Data scripts/files
- Create test processes and testing plans/schedules
- Perform test duties to include planning, setup, test and reporting
- Perform software engineering duties to include software design, development, system installation, configuration management and system sustainment for 519 SMXS FPM Program applications
- Monitor aircraft TO flight manuals to plan for changes to the flight performance data
- Verify requirement implemented in FPM’s by performing appropriate tests
- Active Secret Clearance
- Bachelors’ Degree in Software Engineering or a related field of study
- Ability and experience with UNIX/, C++, C#COM, ADA Basic .NET development
- Familiarity with Configuration Management
- Real-time embedded software development experience (Eclipse, Visual Studio)
- Experience utilizing process model software (CMMI, TSP, PSP, AS9100)
- Proven ability to read requirement documentation with experience in transferring to software implementation
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
CSE offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, life, disability, 401k, and paid time off.
CSE is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.