Armed Security Officer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Armed Security Officers needed for Church Protection Services. The selected individuals will have a set schedule to work (2) days a week for 5hours each day.
- Foot patrol of premises is required
- Thoroughly examine doors, windows, and gates to ensure proper function and security at every beginning and end of shift.
- Be on the lookout for suspicious persons and vehicle that arrive to the property.
- Report any facility issues such as fire hazards and leaking water pipes to on-site supervisor
- Be able to cover last minute service requests that will be scheduled by church staff.
- Previous experience in security, law enforcement, or other related fields is a PLUS
- Familiarity with security equipment is a PLUS
- Ability to stand for 4-5hours.
- Strong attention to detail
- NO cell phone use while on shift.
- Operate and use patrol radio with radio language.
*Applicants who demonstrate strong work ethics, ability to handle last minute assignments with little guidance maybe in invited to join our "Patrol Division" for a Full-time vehicle patrol position.
Current schedule open;
- Tuesday nights (Once a month): 6pm-11pm
- Thursday nights: 6pm-12am
- Sunday mornings: 9am-2pm
NOTE: Often times extra service days are requested, Fridays and Saturdays
CSD PATROLWhy Work Here?
CSD PATROL upholds a professional standard both with team members and clients. We have a strong relationship without clients.
AddressSimi Valley, CA
Real EstateView all jobs at CSD PATROL