As a CSC Installation Technician, you’ll be an important part of what works.
You will be given a company vehicle, and connect with the team at your Branch every morning where you’ll start your day, which could include:
- Deliveries, installations, repairs/replacements, and pick-ups of washers and dryers.
- Working as a team to prepare and load equipment for delivery.
- Testing out equipment to make sure it’s fully functioning before you leave and keeping delivery locations clean—a quick yet important part of our Best in Class service.
- Staying physically active loading and unloading your company truck using 2-wheeled hand cart.
- Taking care of your company truck as if it were your own.
What it means to Be Part of What Works
How we do things at CSC is just as important as what we do. Our values empower every team member to provide the highest level of service to our customers and live their full potential. Our core values are part of what differentiates us as Best in Class.
- Safety Awareness
- Customer Focus
- Integrity, Trust, & Respect
- Drives Engagement
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Follows Through on Commitments
- A HS Diploma or equivalent; we’ll provide the training.
- An active driver’s license is a must.
- Ability to lift up, push, and pull up to 35-100 pounds and work in a variety of environmental conditions that are weather and non-weather related.
- Ability to walk numerous flights of stairs.
- Mechanical aptitude, and technical experience is a plus; specific experience with washers and dryers and/or electrical, plumbing, gas fitting, and venting is ideal.
- Experience in transportation, maintenance, or repair, or as a merchandiser.
- Military experience is not required, but it is welcome and appreciated here.
At CSC, we’re in the business of making things work, for our team members, our clients, and our consumers. We’re the leading provider of commercial laundry services and air-vending solutions throughout the United States, Canada, and Europe. Our Best in Class team of 3,000 dedicated professional’s benefits from work that’s steady (but never boring), time to enjoy what matters, appreciation and rewards in return for hard work and accountability, and support in growing a fulfilling career. Our work takes us to apartment, condominium, education, hotel and hospitality, and convenience and gas environments around the world. CSC is built on a company legacy that goes back to 1927, and today, we make life easier for over 40 million residents and consumers, property managers, and owners every day.