Extroverts, Problem Solvers, and Seasoned Communicators, this job is for you. Join our Best-in-Class customer service team. CSC ServiceWorks is a dynamic, global leader in laundry solutions and air vending services. We have over 3,000 team members who are driven by one goal - being best-in-class. We in turn take exceptional care of our team members-providing training, a stable work environment, and competitive incentives and benefits.
As a Collections Agent, you'll be an important part of what works.
Primarily responsible for following up on outstanding debts so that the organization's losses are kept to a minimum and arrears are economically collected.
- Identify and collect overdue accounts to minimize outstanding receivables
- May handle and schedule recovery process of lease equipment due to delinquency, abandonments or termination of services
- Manage daily calls to customers and provide continuous follow up
- Negotiate payment arrangements with customers and process account adjustments
- Process one-time credit card payments
- Enter all actions, comments and payment arrangements on accounts
- Update account information
How we do things at CSC is just as important as what we do. Our values empower every team member to provide the highest level of service to our customers and live their full potential. Our core values are a part of what differentiates us as Best in Class.
- Safety Awareness
- Customer Focus
- Integrity, Trust, & Respect
- Drives Engagement
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Follows Through on Commitments
- 1-3 years related experience and or/training
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, technical procedures, financial reports, and legal documents
- Ability to write reports and correspondence
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills
At CSC, we're in the business of making things work, for our team members, our clients, and our consumers. We're the leading provider of commercial laundry services and air-vending solutions throughout the United States, Canada, and Europe. Our Best in Class team of 3,000 dedicated professionals benefit from work that's steady (but never boring), time to enjoy what matters, appreciation and rewards in return for hard work and accountability, and support in growing a fulfilling career. Our work takes us to apartment, condominium, education, hotel and hospitality, and convenience and gas environments around the world. CSC is built on a company legacy that goes back to 1927, and today, we make life easier for over 40 million residents and consumers, property managers, and owners every day.
CSC ServiceWorks is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact the Human Resources Department at email@example.com.
You are protected by the Pay Transparency rule .