Customer Service Specialist
Your role is vital in ensuring service level goals are achieved. Balancing the volume of calls coming into the Business Service Center and managing resources and service level pressures will help to ensure an exceptional customer experience. You’ll also manage and respond to customer issues, helping them to manage their accounts and deal with hardware and software applications. This role is critical in supporting us to drive customer satisfaction and retention.
- Monitoring service levels, resources, and business customer accounts.
- Managing a high volume of inbound customer calls and providing superior customer service.
- Troubleshooting non-technical customer issues, verifying installations, and assisting with web applications and reports.
- Collaborating with others and recommending solutions to recurring problems.
- Continuously learning about our products and services.
What we’re looking for...
Your focus will be on providing exceptional customer service and you take pride in your ability to listen attentively to problems and provide solutions. You enjoy working with a diverse range of people at all levels. With a steady flow of work, you prioritize tasks and manage your time effectively. You thrive in an environment that requires you to use your problem-solving skills to help customers.
You’ll need to have:
- High School Diploma and one or more years of work experience
- Customer service experience. preferably, in a call center but not required
- Used call center software applications.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).