Working from home has never been both this easy and this satisfying! Here at CSB Enterprise LLC, we value each and every employee. There's no other company better at catering to the needs of their employees than CSB Enterprise.
If you have at least 2 years of customer service experience, over the phone, in-person, or online, are a legal resident of the state of Georgia, over 18 years of age, and have access to a dedicated, quiet space to work from home with a desktop or laptop computer with private high-speed internet, then we want to you to apply now!
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, Rx insurance, 401k match, short and long term disability insurance, paid vacation and sick time
- Work from the comfort and safety of your home
- Wide variety of bonuses available
- Full-time and Part-Time schedules available with flexible hours
- Commission pay (for some projects) in addition to hourly base pay
- Additional pay for bilingual English/Spanish speakers
- Unlimited Overtime (upon approval)
- Paid training
Apply today. Then check your phone, voicemail, and email often for a communication from us on the next step.
- Legal resident of Georgia
- At least 18 years of age or older
- At least 2 years of recent customer service experience (in person, phone, or online)
- Available to work a Part–Time or Full-Time schedule
- Can commit to attending 6 weeks of paid online training, Mondays – Fridays for 3 hours per day (several times to pick from)
- Legally able to work for any U.S. employer without sponsorship
- Willing to submit to background check
- Can provide own computer equipment to work from home including: desktop or laptop computer, headset with microphone that works with your computer, access to private high-speed internet, Google Chrome and Windows 8 or later
- Ability to work in several computer software programs while simultaneously speaking to customers via online phone connection
- Pass online voice, language, and typing assessments
We believe in soaring to uncharted levels when it comes to professionalism, customer service, and respect. Every customer that you speak with, once assisted with whatever situation they may have called in about, will leave with that wow expression that we love to see and hear. "The true Essence Of Perfection" is the company slogan and we go by that 100% of the way.
- Answering inbound calls from customers and making outbound calls as needed
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Retain current customer base
- Track all customer service requests and queries
- Assisting with customer service issues
- Taking and processing customer orders for all customer types
- Share customer knowledge and solving customer inquiries
- Take ownership of solving customer issues through proactive customer service
- Answering technical queries via phone call and email from customers and all departments
- Achieving sales and customer service related targets