Are you a dynamic self-starter looking for a growing altruistic organization that is dedicated, caring and committed to outstanding service? Do you take pride in building positive relationships within a high-performance culture? Are you ready to put your experience to work and advance your career? If so, be part of a community that works as an Insurance Service Agent at CSAA Insurance Group, an AAA insurer, in Oklahoma City, OK.
While we’ve been named a 'best place to work,' our proudest accomplishment comes from serving nearly 17 million AAA Members. Through our commitment to service, growth and people, CSAA Insurance Group will create AAA members for life by fulfilling our promise to be there when they need us. CSAA is also nationally acclaimed for extraordinary dedication to civic and social responsibility, our 100% employee volunteerism rate in 2018 officially exceeds that of every other company of our size or greater. We Do Good Work, and Work to Do Good.
As an upbeat self-starter collaborating with other agents, you will have a unique opportunity to provide a growing level of extraordinary service and support to CSAA members and club agents with a focus on first contact resolution. You’ll handle requests through multiple channels including phone, web and policy processing while delivering premier customer service.
A typical day as an Insurance Service Agent includes:
- Provides expert insurance servicing consultation to members and agents.
- Responds to and resolves members concerns and inquiries.
- Processes policy changes for endorsements received by various channels and executed in various systems per request of members and agents.
- May assess existing coverage limits and deductibles and make recommendations to members to ensure adequate asset protection.
- Provide quotes on premium changes for an existing insurance policy.
- Deciding appropriate underwriting action based on authority level and underwriting guidelines. If outside of standard authority level, will refer to an appropriate underwriting authority level.
- Verify Insurance - DMV multiple states - process proof of insurance cards for members, update insurance information in DMV data bases.
- SME for multiple systems in order to effectively resolve system or policy issues.
- Prepares outgoing members mail packages by following runbooks and documented procedures for each job type.
Resource and Optimization:
- Administer policy fixes - updates policy with correct information in order to allow the policy to automate future renewals rather than manual.
- Prioritizes own work against Service Level Agreements for each job type and works to predetermined throughput levels (transactions/hour).
- Dedicatedly addresses and escalates production issues and trends with proper support and analysis.
- Balances all job totals to reports, follows QA procedures to meet accuracy criteria.
Projects and Special Assignments:
- May spend a portion of time contributing to projects in support of the business.
- Process work on projects - U-drive, Cov A, Data Entry, Preparing quotes for offer packets - conversion project
- Depending on primary department function, may be the team lead.
- May participate in special assignments including rotational opportunities throughout Service.
As a valued member of our community:
- You will collaborate with other employees who has put our caring value into practice for more than 100 years.
- You can develop and acquire a range of skills that can provide a variety of methods to serve our policyholders.
- You can achieve career growth by progressing through career paths and growing your business and insurance expertise through in-house courses, certification programs and tuition reimbursement.
- You will be given an opportunity to work in an environment that supports health and well-being, enhanced quality of life and supports a high-performance culture.
- You can experience a culture that values diverse backgrounds and perspectives. 8 company-wide Employee Resource Groups address themes like military appreciation, ethnic heritage and LGBTQ+ Pride.
- Training includes new employee orientation, instructor led classroom training and on-the-job-training.
- Employees attending training are expected to meet CSAA’s standards for performance, conduct and attendance.
- Our operational hours are 7 days a week spanning from 7:00am- 7:00pm. You should be available to work 40 hours a week within operational hours with the possibility of a weekend schedule to include Saturday’s or Sunday’s up until 7:00pm.
- Once training is complete the option of work from home positions may be available depending on business needs.
We'd love to hear from you if you have required:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- P&C or Personal Lines License; if not licensed at time of hire, must obtain license within 6 months of hire date
- Certificates in department application in lieu of P&C license. Should be enrolled in continuous Insurance education.
- Up to one year or more of customer service, insurance (underwriting, claims, service, etc.) or relevant experience
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in related subject (Business) or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Certificates or Designation through the American Institute of Chartered Property Casualty Underwriters (e.g. Associate in Insurance Servicing, INS 21-23) or working towards achievement of certificate or designation
- Fully certified with all department specialized equipment, software, processes, and procedures.
CSAA Insurance Group Offers Many Benefits, Including:
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance coverage including benefits coverage for domestic partners. Company contributions into a Health Savings Account (HSA).
- 401(k) plus company matching dollar for dollar up to 6% and a cash balance retirement program.
- Company paid employee assistance plan and health support programs.
- Award-winning wellness programs including free onsite fitness classes.
- Paid bonding leave for birthing and non-birthing parent and paid adoption leave.
- Two weeks paid military leave.
- Paid time off, plus ten paid holidays and 24 hours of paid time off to volunteer.
- Tuition reimbursement, self-service training, career development and mentorship opportunities.
Be part of a community that works
At CSAA Insurance Group, we take pride in our values-based culture. Helping our employees lead enriched lives and satisfying careers is how we work. Our employees appreciate the integrity and inclusion that is evident throughout our everyday interactions. We respect the diverse range of perspectives, backgrounds and cultures of our teams, and join together when it comes to helping our members, community or one another.
Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, our community also works in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Jersey and Oklahoma. And to every one of our 3,800 employees, we promise to foster an inclusive work environment dedicated to AAA Members, our communities—and our people. Learn more about us.
Let’s work together
Please submit your application to be considered. We communicate via email, so check your inbox to ensure you don’t miss important updates from us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status