We are looking for a Document Control Specialist with a Technical Degree, and 2-5 years of experience in engineering/architecture or construction industry projects.
SKILLS: Computer literate - Knowledge of Microsoft Office, and SharePoint (preferred but not necessary). - Ability to prioritize, manage time well, multitask and troubleshoot. Experience with document control software; such as SharePoint, and use of scanner.
- Store, manage and track company documents in the transportation department.
- Scan, image, organize and maintain documents, adhering to the company's document lifecycle procedures, and they archive inactive records in accordance with records retention schedule.
- Control the retrieval of documents.
- Receive and process Requests for Information, RFIs from employees or clients and maintain the requests via tracking logs. As RFI procedures are updated, document control specialists create new templates.
- Help Project Managers develop and maintain documents such as meeting minutes, drawings, specifications, approvals and related items.