CSA Group is seeking a Transportation Engineer for the Doral, FL office.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Design and production of temporary traffic control plans
- Responsible for roadway design, signing and pavement markings, quantity takeoffs and preparation of construction documents
- Grading and Paving analysis and design, drainage calculations and production of plans for construction
- Development and implementation of traffic control concepts
- Prepare specification packages
- Prepare quantity computations and estimates
- Develop project schedules using Primavera software
- Conduct field site visits to investigate and document embankment washouts and roadway damages
- Collect and document field conditions including photographs, notes, site sketches, measurements, damage description and characteristics, investigate possible causes, repairs requirements and design scope and suggest possible improvements to prevent future damages
- Develop Damage Description and Dimension (DDD) reports, detailing damages and its causes and work needed to restore the sites to pre-existing conditions
- Review civil plans and comment to different set of plans of different projects intended to repair roadway damages
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or a closely related field
- Registered Florida Professional Engineer (PE) preferred
- 5-8 years of civil and roadway design experience
- Previous FDOT project design and plans production experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of MicroStation and GEOPAK software
- Working knowledge of Primavera P6 software
We have a strong engineering and architectural design history with Project Delivery services that extend from Feasibility Studies through project Commissioning, Maintenance and Operations to our extensive Fund Management Consulting practice... we're here throughout the life of your projects, and as a total service provider for public and private sector clients within the facilities, infrastructure, and transportation industries, we truly are a one-stop-shop.
CSA Group is consistently ranked by Engineering News Record (ENR) among the Top 500 Design Firms, and among the Top 50 Program Management Firms in the U.S.
We are an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.