CSA Group is seeking a Senior Project Manager for the New York office.
- Lead project delivery resources/team providing project guidance and direction to achieve project goals.
- Implement a communication plan for meetings and written reports and meeting minutes to keep client and project resources informed.
- Responsible for setting production deadlines.
- Responsible for identifying training needs, tracking performance, coaching, and motivating team members.
- Decisions made with a thorough understanding of procedures, company policies, and business practices to achieve general results and deadlines.
- Facilitates project meetings.
- Maintain and facilitate schedules to be met for deliverables packages.
- May lead project teams and/or plan and supervise assignments of junior level employees.
- Provide informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to co-workers.
- Demonstrate the capability to understand and apply Client standards affecting project phase, including but not limited to: agreements/contracts, work letters, programs.
- Review and comment on consultant deliverables for quality and coordination alignment with agreements.
- Implement project documentation governance aligned with company and Client requirements.
- Ensure project data integrity and documentation accuracy.
- Bachelor's degree in Facilities Architectural and MEP Engineering Preferred.
- Must have 10-12 years of related experience. With a min of 3 years of project management experience.
- RA, PE, PMP (US and/or Canada) and LEED AP (preferred).
- Knowledge of MS Project, Microsoft Office Suites, contracts, and construction practices.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- A charismatic person with excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.