CSA Group is seeking a Senior Project Manager for the New York office.
- Lead project delivery resources/team providing project guidance and direction to achieve project goals.
- Implement a communication plan for meetings and written reports and meeting minutes to keep client and project resources informed.
- Responsible for setting production deadlines.
- Responsible for identifying training needs, tracking performance, coaching, and motivating team members.
- Decisions made with a thorough understanding of procedures, company policies, and business practices to achieve general results and deadlines.
- Facilitates project meetings.
- Maintain and facilitate schedules to be met for deliverables packages.
- May lead project teams and/or plan and supervise assignments of junior level employees.
- Provide informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to co-workers.
- Demonstrate the capability to understand and apply Client standards affecting project phase, including but not limited to: agreements/contracts, work letters, programs.
- Review and comment on consultant deliverables for quality and coordination alignment with agreements.
- Implement project documentation governance aligned with company and Client requirements.
- Ensure project data integrity and documentation accuracy.
- Bachelor's degree in Facilities Architectural and MEP Engineering Preferred.
- Must have 10-12 years of related experience. With a min of 3 years of project management experience.
- RA, PE, PMP (US and/or Canada) and LEED AP (preferred).
- Knowledge of MS Project, Microsoft Office Suites, contracts, and construction practices.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- A charismatic person with excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
We have a strong engineering and architectural design history with Project Delivery services that extend from Feasibility Studies through project Commissioning, Maintenance and Operations to our extensive Fund Management Consulting practice... we're here throughout the life of your projects, and as a total service provider for public and private sector clients within the facilities, infrastructure, and transportation industries, we truly are a one-stop-shop.
CSA Group is consistently ranked by Engineering News Record (ENR) among the Top 500 Design Firms, and among the Top 50 Program Management Firms in the U.S.
We are an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.