CSA Group is seeking an Electrical Designer for the Miami Office. The ideal candidate must have experience in design and detailing, and knowledge of specification of construction contract administration.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide design services to multiple concurrent projects and provide direct professional support to clients.
- Comply with all authorities and utilities requirements and NEC codes.
- Design and specify power distribution and low voltage electrical systems, lighting design and fire alarm systems.
- Perform field inspections, measurements and calculations.
- Review and estimate construction budgets.
- Review shop drawings, respond to RFIs and attend construction meetings.
- BS in Electrical Engineering.
- 5+ years of experience in design of lighting systems, commercial, institutional, residential, and industrial power systems, fire alarm systems and construction cost estimates.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD required.
- AutoDesk REVIT, and Bentley Microstation preferred.
- Experience on major infrastructure and building projects preferred.
- Knowledge of telecommunications (voice, data), security, CCTV, A/V systems preferred.
- Excellent ability to communicate with clients, architects, engineers, vendors, contractors, technicians, office, and field personnel.
We have a strong engineering and architectural design history with Project Delivery services that extend from Feasibility Studies through project Commissioning, Maintenance and Operations to our extensive Fund Management Consulting practice... we're here throughout the life of your projects, and as a total service provider for public and private sector clients within the facilities, infrastructure, and transportation industries, we truly are a one-stop-shop.
CSA Group is consistently ranked by Engineering News Record (ENR) among the Top 500 Design Firms, and among the Top 50 Program Management Firms in the U.S.
We are an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.