- BS in Electric Engineering
- PE or EIT
- 3 yrs experience
- Experience in electrical power, lighting, fire alarm, and communications design.
- Experience preparing technical specifications and probable construction estimates.
- Basic knowledge in AutoCAD.
- Design power, lighting, fire alarm, and communications systems for residential, commercial, and industrial projects.
- Perform site and building assessments for the electrical part. Provide services during construction like submittals approval and answer to Requests for Information (RFI).
- Travel to other CSA offices.
We have a strong engineering and architectural design history with Project Delivery services that extend from Feasibility Studies through project Commissioning, Maintenance and Operations to our extensive Fund Management Consulting practice... we're here throughout the life of your projects, and as a total service provider for public and private sector clients within the facilities, infrastructure, and transportation industries, we truly are a one-stop-shop.
CSA Group is consistently ranked by Engineering News Record (ENR) among the Top 500 Design Firms, and among the Top 50 Program Management Firms in the U.S.
We are an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.