CSA Group is seeking a CEI Senior Inspector/ Senior Engineer Intern in Sarasota, Florida.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Review technical layouts in both field surveys and construction
- Complete and review engineering computations
- Inspect construction work, and conduct field tests to ensure roadways, bridges, traffic signals and related structures are built in accordance with plans and specifications
- Conduct laboratory sampling as required
- Coordinate supervision and manage the work assignments of assigned inspection staff
- Review and summarize construction activities and reports from inspection staff.
- High school graduate or equivalent plus four (4) years of experience in construction inspection, two (2) years of which shall have been in bridge and/or roadway construction inspection with the exception of Complex Category 2 (CC2) bridge structures or a Civil Engineering degree and one (1) year of road & bridge CEI experience with the ability to earn additional required qualifications within one year. (Note: Senior Engineer Intern classification requires one (1) year experience as an Engineer Intern.)
Must have the following as required by the scope of work for the project:
- CTQP Concrete Field Technician Level I
- CTQP Concrete Field Inspector Level II (Bridges)
- CTQP Asphalt Roadway Level I
- CTQP Asphalt Roadway Level II
- CTQP Earthwork Construction Inspection Level I
- CTQP Earthwork Construction Inspection Level II
- CTQP Pile Driving Inspection
- CTQP Final Estimates Level I
- FDOT Intermediate MOT
- Nuclear Radiation Safety
- Florida Stormwater, Erosion, and Sedimentation Control Training and Certification Program for Inspectors and Contractors
- Complete the Critical Structures Construction Issues, Self Study Course, and submit the mandatory Certification of Course Completion form (for structures projects)
We have a strong engineering and architectural design history with Project Delivery services that extend from Feasibility Studies through project Commissioning, Maintenance and Operations to our extensive Fund Management Consulting practice... we're here throughout the life of your projects, and as a total service provider for public and private sector clients within the facilities, infrastructure, and transportation industries, we truly are a one-stop-shop.
CSA Group is consistently ranked by Engineering News Record (ENR) among the Top 500 Design Firms, and among the Top 50 Program Management Firms in the U.S.
We are an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.