CSA Group is seeking a CAD Technician for the New York office.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Reviewing markups and draw the details in CAD.
- Block and layer creation for all A/E trades.
- High school diploma.
- 1-4 years of experience in CAD.
- Experience in Revit and MicroStation a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite.
- Excellent oral, written skills and communication skills.
We have a strong engineering and architectural design history with Project Delivery services that extend from Feasibility Studies through project Commissioning, Maintenance and Operations to our extensive Fund Management Consulting practice... we're here throughout the life of your projects, and as a total service provider for public and private sector clients within the facilities, infrastructure, and transportation industries, we truly are a one-stop-shop.
CSA Group is consistently ranked by Engineering News Record (ENR) among the Top 500 Design Firms, and among the Top 50 Program Management Firms in the U.S.
We are an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.