CSA Group is seeking an Architectural Designer for the New York office.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Under the direction of the Supervising Architect, may perform technical assignments of moderate complexity within approved schedules and budgets.
- Perform architectural tasks including surveying, designing, preparing layouts for internal review by Senior Architect.
- Prepare specifications, reports and related data.
- Prepare presentation packages.
- Maintain relationship and communication with design and engineering teams.
- Facilitate internal multi-discipline coordination, document status and pre-deliverable meetings.
- Manage day-to-day tasks while working towards deliverable deadlines.
- Minimize exposure and risk on projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or Interior Design Degree.
- Candidate must have 4-8 years of architectural design and multi-discipline coordination experience in corporate interiors and commercial design in the New York/New Jersey region.
- AutoCAD and Revit required, Micro Station a plus.
- Must be an excellent communicator with strong graphic, organization, verbal and written communication skills.
- Can multi-task and be able to work on a variety of projects with varying deadlines in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment.
- Apply knowledge of programming and space planning analysis through design development, construction documentation and construction administration.
- Produce project documents efficiently and effectively.
We have a strong engineering and architectural design history with Project Delivery services that extend from Feasibility Studies through project Commissioning, Maintenance and Operations to our extensive Fund Management Consulting practice... we're here throughout the life of your projects, and as a total service provider for public and private sector clients within the facilities, infrastructure, and transportation industries, we truly are a one-stop-shop.
CSA Group is consistently ranked by Engineering News Record (ENR) among the Top 500 Design Firms, and among the Top 50 Program Management Firms in the U.S.
We are an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.