On October 29, 2012, Hurricane Sandy caused unprecedented damage to New York City, including billions of dollars in damages to New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) properties. NYCHA responded by launching a historic effort to not only repair damage caused by Hurricane Sandy but to build back safer, stronger, and smarter. For more information on NYCHA’s Sandy Recovery efforts please visit: http://www1.nyc.gov/site/nycha/about/recovery-resiliency.page
CSA Group (www.csagroup.com) is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Administrative Support Representative to assist with engagement efforts for NYCHA’s post-Superstorm Sandy recovery efforts.
Responsibilities will include but may not be limited to the following:
- Performing data entry
- Updating and maintaining multiple project calendars and schedules
- Reconciling staff payroll entries and compiling weekly payroll reports
- Maintaining an inventory of office supplies and equipment
- Updating and circulating community stakeholder lists
- Compiling and distributing weekly staff meeting minutes
- Attending evening and weekend community meetings and events across New York City
- Participating in construction-related activities and events across New York City (e.g. critical lifts, utility service interruptions, apartment surveys)
- Supporting engagement efforts (e.g., canvassing, flyer distribution), as needed
- Providing translation services, as needed
- Providing additional support to the Outreach Administrative Lead, as needed
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience working in payroll is a plus
- Proficiency in Mandarin, Russian, or Spanish preferred
- NYCHA residents encouraged to apply
We have a strong engineering and architectural design history with Project Delivery services that extend from Feasibility Studies through project Commissioning, Maintenance and Operations to our extensive Fund Management Consulting practice... we're here throughout the life of your projects, and as a total service provider for public and private sector clients within the facilities, infrastructure, and transportation industries, we truly are a one-stop-shop.
CSA Group is consistently ranked by Engineering News Record (ENR) among the Top 500 Design Firms, and among the Top 50 Program Management Firms in the U.S.
We are an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.