Family Medicine with OB/Faculty Position in Northwest Washington StateSkagit Regional Health, Graduate Medical Education Program, is looking for a Family Medicine with OB physician to join our rapidly growing Family Medicine Residency Program. You would be the first FM/OB Faculty, with plans of adding additional FM/OB faculty members in the future. Candidates must be board certified in Family Medicine and previous faculty experience is desired. Here are just a few highlights of this opportunity:
- Competitive pay, retirement options, paid malpractice, medical/dental insurace, CME allowance and relocation reimbursement
- Call 1:5 FM/OB
- 0.6 FTE dedicated to teaching our FM Residents, 0.4 FTE dedicated for faculty out-patient practice in our Family Medicine Residency Clinic.
- Program established in 2012, currently consists of 12 residents and is affiliated with the University of Washington Family Medicine Residency Network,
For more on the Skagit Regional Health team please click hereAbout our communityMount Vernon and the surrounding communities that make up Skagit County have a combined population of over 120,000 so you can skip the trip to the larger cities for your dining and shopping needs. Situated in the Puget Sound coastal region of Washington, you have easy access to the San Juan Islands and North Cascade Mountains where you can enjoy a diversity of recreational activities to choose from including skiing, hiking, golf, fly fishing, mountain biking, and kayaking.
Conveniently located between Seattle and Vancouver, B.C. you can enjoy all the amenities of a big city, such as access to an international airport and world class entertainment, without the cost of living or traffic!For immediate consideration please contact below
- Christina Jones
- E-mail ChristinaSkagitRegionalSP@meddoc.net
- Please include copy of updated CV