Innovative, Value-Based Primary Care in St. Louis, MO
Paladina Health is opening multiple new Family Medicine clinics in the St. Louis area and we are looking for Primary Care physicians to join our growing team. Paladina Health employees live up to high standards by creating a workplace environment that is both comfortable and productive while maintaining an outstanding level of professionalism.
learn more & applyJOB REQUIREMENTS & BENEFITS
- Competitive, non-production based compensation package with generous bonus potential
- Comprehensive benefits package
- CME allowance, Medical License, DEA and malpractice expenses
- Balance between work and play, providing an enhanced quality of life for you and your family
- Practice in a model that encourages great patient care, rather than revenue production
- Must be BC/BE in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine/Pediatrics
- Physicians see 6-12 patients a day on average and have the time to deep dive into any concerns the patient may have and provide exceptional care
- Patient Base: Mostly working adults, 10-20% Peds
- EMR: E-clinical works
Paladina Health contracts directly with employers to provide high quality, proactive primary care to their employees and dependents. We focus on prevention and wellness, acute and chronic disease management and maximizing doctor-patient relationships. We bypass the insurance headaches and focus on providing the right care without the distractions of RVUs and productivity.
visit our company website?