We are an omni-channel content driven consumer products company. Our vision is to tap into the unlimited power of being human and we do this by holding true to our mission of creating products and providing information that radically improve lives. We help people live better by providing information and products that help them use fat for fuel, say goodbye to sugar and supercharge mitochondria increasing their energy.
Our customers know that our coffee, beverages, food, and supplements are the purest you can get anywhere, and you can expect to feel a difference in how you perform the first time you experience them. Environmentally conscious and ethically sourced products build a sustainable foundation for future generations to thrive.
We are looking for a Customer Service Specialist to join a cutting-edge supply chain organization that is focused on our mission of "creating products that radically improve lives”. As a member of the team you will be responsible for marketplace and retail order placement and tracking orders through to customer receiving. You will interact closely with a cross-functional group of professionals including Sales, Marketplace team, Accounting, and 3PL’s.
- Create Retail, Amazon and other marketplace orders in Amazon portal as well as the ERP system. Ensure there is inventory available before placing orders.
- Track Retail, Amazon and other marketplace orders to ensure picked up on time and received into customer warehouse in full.
- Communicate with the customers on order status.
- Manage order placement against Sell-In Forecast.
- Track, dispute and manage in short receipt errors and marketplace fulfillment related costs.
- Create warehouse work orders and track through to completion in systems.
- Track lot and exp against all orders for specific marketplaces.
- Create SOPs.
- Other activities as assigned.
- Spanish Bilingual
- Working knowledge of ERP systems
- MS Office intermediate
- Order entry experience preferred
- College degree strongly preferred
- Organized and detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and prioritize deliverables.
- Interpersonal effectiveness, strong organizational & communication skills, and the ability to achieve results in a cross-functional team environment.
- Personal initiative to deliver results.
- Willingness to challenge the status quo and innovate.
- Adaptability to react well to changes in the business and operational landscape.
- Problem-solving skills to understand/foresee financial and service implications of various actions.