Office Administrator – Addison, IL
$40,000 – 45,000 + Medical + Dental + Vision + Gym Membership
Our sizeable manufacturing company in Addison, IL has been in business for over 45 years and is looking to expand. We specialize in over 35 different automotive products that are shipped to clients throughout the mid-west. As we continue to grow our 250+ team of employees, we’re looking to hire an Office Administrator that takes initiative and has outstanding administrative and organizational skills.
We need a motivated individual who is eager to learn and grow with our company, someone who communicates positively and effectively, performs with a high degree of accuracy, and meets challenges with an enthusiastic, optimistic attitude.
Office Administrator Responsibilities:
· Supports in scheduling, confirming and organizing meetings, client visits, etc.
· Prepares invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statement and other documents
· Performs general office duties such as ordering supplies and maintaining records
· Inputs orders from various sources into a central order management system
· Files and retrieves corporate documents, records and reports
· Performs other duties as assigned
Office Administrator Skills and Abilities:
· Minimum of one year of office experience
· Effective written, interpersonal and communication skills
· Strong problem-solving skills, including an ability to prioritize activities and work with limited supervision
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
· Proficient in MS Office including: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint