What do you envision for your future? We believe in our strategy - and we'd like you to be a part of it. As a global leader within the medical manufacturing world, we can bring together the best in science, technology, business and people to help solve one of the world's toughest challenges and shape a new age of healthcare.
We are expanding our headquarters in Vernon Hills and are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team. You will manage the first line of contact for customer inquiries and will be responsible for customer communication via e-mail, or telephone.
If you are committed to making a difference and seek a challenging and rewarding career, you are strongly encouraged to apply.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Managing personal key accounts
- Responding to pricing and delivery requests, along with preparing quotations on a daily basis
- Lead email and phone customer support for customers of varying size with the same attention and respect
- Collaborate with team from production to ensure proper fulfillment of orders
- Assisting in inventory management and purchasing
- Managing order flow process through our ERP
- Developing and maintaining solid customer relationships with frequent follow up to ensure correct shipment and payment
- Replying to client inquiries regarding product information
- Functioning as company contact through the entire business cycle (order to shipping)
- Answering questions regarding logistical concerns and expediting shipping when necessary
- Maintaining accurate pricing information and providing additional support to Sales Representatives
Customer Service Representative Qualifications:
- 1+ years of experience in a corporate environment is a MUST
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and accountable; able to work alone with minimal direction, as well as be part of a team
- The ability to quickly adapt and change course as needed in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite