If you enjoy interacting with people, providing outstanding customer service and are looking for a rewarding career with an innovative and collaborative company, we are the right place for you! Our Customer Service Representatives are professionals who delight customers every day by providing exceptional, personalized service. We provide a wealth of development and training opportunities, attractive benefits, and numerous promotional opportunities. With us, the sky is the limit, as long as you are ready to work hard, be a great team player and be an advocate for our values.
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, assess and fulfill customer needs and educate customers, where applicable, regarding products and services
- Follow communication protocol to provide a positive experience to the customer and ensure that issues are thoroughly addressed
- Process required data entry associated with the interaction, including credits, debits, returns, etc.
- Utilize and navigate multiple systems simultaneously
- Appropriately use company pricing system to provide accurate and efficient service
- Maintain thorough and accurate records of customer interactions and transactions
- Ensure all orders are entered accurately with the specified terms and conditions
- Resolve customer issues via call/e-mail resolution guidelines and escalation processes
- Meet or exceed company and client performance metrics
- 2+ years’ business-to-business customer service experience – required
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- Strong computer and data entry skills
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word, Excel
- Positive, customer-first attitude
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; strong organizational skills and attention to detail