- Expired: February 10, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
At CS Group we focus on innovation, quality, and trends to create a unique portfolio of beverage brands that allow us to stand-out from our competition. Our brands are featured on our online retail store, Amazon.com, and in over 20,000 restaurants, hotels, casinos, bars, nightclubs, cruise lines and music venues around the US. Among our brands are Cool Attitudes Craft Mixers, Citrus Springs Juices, and Madrinas Coffee.
CS Group is looking for a motivated Marketing Coordinator to join our rapidly growing team. This entry-level position is full time, in-office and based out of our Hazelwood, MO headquarters. The right candidate has the organization, communication, and technical skills that will help advance our brands and keep us looking towards the future. You will regularly be exposed to a variety of marketing initiatives in the B2C and B2B world, including but not limited to event prep, trade support, print materials, eCommerce activity, administrative activity, social media, public relations, content creation, and influencer marketing.
As the Marketing Coordinator you will assist in the day-to-day activities which support marketing and brand efforts. Reporting to the Communications Manager, you will work closely with the Marketing Team and Sales Team to help execute marketing strategies. The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, efficient, and above all else, positive, is necessary. It will be imperative to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality within this role.
If you are a master multitasker, collaborator, and executor, with uncompromising standards and work ethic, CS Group is the perfect place for you!
* At this time, remote work is unavailable.
What You'll Do:
- Provide coordination and project support for a variety of marketing programs including internal and external events, social content, influencer collaborations, and brand activations
- Assist in management of social media platforms including trend & relevancy research, caption writing, responding to comments & DMs, and scheduling of posts
- Assist with the development of photos & videos, livestreams, shortform content, and other promotional media
- Coordinate, execute, and attend industry events ie: Trade Shows, Trainings, Quarterly Meetings, etc.
- Consistently bring new ideas appropriate to our marketing strategy and brand tone with a focus on driving business results
- Assist in the preparation of department presentations, reports and other written materials
- Manage, organize, allocate, and send needed marketing supplies
- Work with a variety of vendors to fulfill marketing requests
- Provide general administrative duties, special projects as needed
- Report Directly to the Communications Manager
What You'll Need:
- Associate/Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or other related field
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, & PowerPoint)
- Basic understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Premiere, & Photoshop)
- Prior social media content creation a plus
- Hunger to learn and advance your marketing skills
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and grind alongside the team (we're all hands-on deck here)
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong organizational, planning, and time-management skills
- Strong creative problem-solving skills & ability to think outside the box to anticipate and solve problems
- Ability to lift and move boxes weighing up to 50 pounds
Expected Start Date: ASAP
Benefits & Perks:
- Paid Vacation & Personal Days
- Medical and Dental Insurance Covered at 100% for Employees
- Vision and Life Insurance Offered
- 401K Plan
- Travel Opportunities
- Free Coffee!
Join us and become a part of an incredible team with amazing culture. Become a part of a rapidly growing company if you share our vision and live by these core values:
Core values define us & ensure we WIN WITH CULTURE
Hustle (work ethic)
Respect for our company, teammates, customers, vendors, and partners
Toughness to build, grow, win despite obstacles
CS Group LLC
BusinessView all jobs at CS Group LLC
Get fresh Brand Marketing Coordinator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.